Saturday, December 29, 2007

FINALLY!!


I know this picture isn't super cute or anything, in fact, it's kinda funny looking, but Mali rolled over for the first time last night (December 28th). We were at our friend's house and Chris and Mali were playing on the floor. Chris put Mali on her tummy and she finally rolled for the first time! I saw it out of the corner of my eye so Chris put her on her tummy again and sure enough, she rolled again! Well, of course I had to break out my camera and she wouldn't do it again - isn't that how it always happens?! So, anyway, I just took a picture of her so I could have a record of it! Way to go my big girl!

1 comments:

One of them Youngs... said...

I love all these new pics! It looks like ya'll had such a fun Christmas...please let's have a Young/Byrd fiesta!

 
design by suckmylolly.com