Monday, November 3, 2008

i've been tagged...

i was just tagged by my friend heather. i've been tagged before but didn't know how to link so now that i know, here goes...

1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.Ok, here it goes. . .

1. i hate being barefoot in the house so i'm always wearing slippers or slipper socks (with grippies of course).
2. i rub my ear when i'm tired, bored, or concentrating. it's been a habbit since i was born and my dad tried to convince me that if i didn't stop, i would have a dumbo ear...it looks pretty normal and it's been almost 30 years.
3. i just made 52 cheerleading bows for a good friend of mine - boy have they evolved over the years.
4. i was set on just having two precious little girls and now i am starting to get the baby itch again - thanks to many outside influences. anyone want to comment on that???
5. there are 11 biological granddaughters on my mom's side, no boys - which is one of the outside influences for the random thing mentioned above.
6. sometimes i run and hide in my bedroom and shut the door when i get a phone call. for some reason my children flock to me, throw tantrums, scream as loud as they can, try to get my attention by saying "mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy......." when i'm on the phone. what's up with that? cuz i know my kids aren't the only ones who do it.

ok, now i'm tagging...

1. amy
2. alyssa
3. angela
4. gina
5. shiya
6. stacy

have fun!! love you girls!

4 comments:

nurseheather said...

how funny - i could comment on everything. ugh - i have given up on talking on the phone because my children bother me to no end. really, if i need to make phone calls, it is during nap time.
slippers - i too wear them all the time around the house because i hate being barefoot. and the cheerleading bows brings me to my next point. i checked out your other blog and got the amazing idea to possibly have you design christmas shirts for my family for the annual christmas card this year. let me know your thoughts and what you might think it would entail. dave and i have been debating about what to do but if we could get something matching and super fun - i think that would be great, not to mention matching bows for their hair. thoughts thoughts thoughts. email me back with what is on your plate and whether you think you would be able to do. i love the stuff your doing. i'll probably place an order for birthday shirts for the girls and my nephew. more soon
H

the byrd family said...

girl, i would LOVE to make something for you! i'll email you and we can chat about christmas shirts as well as birthday shirts!!

Greenpoint YMCA Early Childhood said...

Hey Courtney,
I love the tag comments. I will have to figure it out in the next few days. I just started my teaching job and learning the ropes and figuring out trains has completely wiped my brain out! I love the new creations on the embroidery blog. So creative! I need to order some big sister shirts for my niece and step-niece? and a little brother shirt for my nephew coming any day now! Also, maybe we could get some shirts made for all the girls at Christmas that say "We love Nana and Papa Josh" or something like that to surprise your parents.
By the way... LOVE the pictures of Braidyn leading Mali on her "leash"!
Ang

the byrd family said...

isn't that funny! i will email you soon and we'll start on some projects, i think the nana and papa josh idea is awesome! and i'd love to do the big sister and little brother shirts for you! send me an email when you're ready for the shirts and you can tell me colors, sizes, designs, etc.
oh, and let me know if you need help with the link thing, it took me a while to figure it out but it's so easy!
love you!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com